As a yogi, you know there is more to this yoga than just asana. If you’d like to deepen your practice through our Work Exchange program and help us behind the scene at the festival, we’d be thrilled to hear from you.
By building a team of work-trade volunteers, we are proud to make our festival more accessible and expand our team.
We will need yogis to serve in the following capacities:
- Event Set-Up – Arrive early and get a shift out of the way early. Help to set up the locations, ambiance, tables, chairs, and other preparations as necessary.
- Registration – As one of the first faces that our yogis will encounter, you will be the ones greeting the festival participants. Infectious enthusiasm is a must! You’ll help scan tickets, direct participants, check for wristbands, and answer general questions.
- Class Maintanance – Hot Yoga gets sweaty, so we need some karma yogis to check the yoga areas and restrooms after each class. Light cleaning and tidying is needed to provide an awesome experience!
- Green Team – Members of our Green Team will check to make sure that we are recycling and being as environmentally friendly as we can be for the event!
- Event Photography/Videography – Know some rockstar photographers, or maybe you are one yourself? We’re looking for keen eyes to help us document the event.
- Event Close Down – All good things must come to an end, and we know that when the dust settles, there will still be a bit of work to do, closing down the tents, arena, and any other decorations.
How it works:
With the purchase of a Work Exchange Pass, you get access to the entire festival, food and housing, in exchange for 3 hours of work per day, or 15 total hours over 5 days.
Once you purchase the pass, we will contact you. We’ll do our best to assign you to a project that fits your skills and availability, but we’re also looking for peeps with flexibility and a lets-get-it-done vibe.